An exciting improvement is taking shape in Campus Marketplace. Users will soon be able to log into the system using their SJSUOne ID!
The work to add the SJSUOne login to Campus Marketplace is in progress and will take approximately two weeks to complete. In the meantime, current users will not experience any disruption when ordering from Campus Marketplace or receiving shipments. However, new requests for access to the Marketplace will not be granted until the enhancement is finalized.
We will update users as information becomes available.
In an effort to streamline and improve the Direct Payment process, the following changes have been implemented:
- The Direct Payment Checklist has been renamed Direct Payment Products and Services. Please refer to Direct Payment Products and Services for products/services allowed for purchase through this process.
- The list of products/services allowed through the Direct Payment process has been revised to be clearer and more specific. For example:
- Services are now specifically identified as guest speaker, game official, medical and physical services, proctor, and student non-payroll.
- Graphic design, photographer, and illustrator have been removed from the list.
- Accreditation is now called Accreditation Fees.
- Refunds to Non-Student/Employee has been added.
- Subscriptions are allowed unless they are online or software.
Products or services not specified as allowed via Direct Payment, can be requested using other Procurement Pathways such as a Requisition or ProCard. Visit Procurement Pathways for complete guidelines.
Effective immediatley, the Hospitality Expense Justification form and Hospitality Guidelines have been updated specifically for the addition of an event itinerary/agenda which must be submitted as part of the backup documentation for events attended by SJSU employees only.
Please be reminded that a completed Hospitality Expense Justification form is also to be included in your backup documentation for all purchase and payment requests (Requisition, Direct Payment, ProCard, Employee/Student Reimbursement and Petty Cash) for hospitality related expenses. Requests cannot be processed without this form.
Hospitality expense (e.g., food, light refreshments, promotional items) can be incurred for events and activities that support the university’s mission and goals. Allowable hospitality expense is determined by the Fund used to pay for it. Refer to Hospitality Guidelines for detailed information pertaining to such expenses.
Hospitality Guidelines: http://www.sjsu.edu/finance/policies_guidelines/hospitality/index.html
Hospitality Expense Justification Form: http://www.sjsu.edu/finance/forms/forms_by_dept/ap_forms/index.html