Dear Campus Community,
In response to the heightened restrictions surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, the Procurement to Payment Services team would like to ensure you we remain available to you to fulfil your needs.
Should you need to purchase supplies, please continue to enter requisitions. This is especially recommended for items that require shipment to individual homes and will need to be tagged as University property.
If you need to purchase an item immediately, please work with your department ProCard holders to facilitate purchases. Please be advised that orders initiated in the Campus Marketplace cannot be redirected to your home.
ProCard holders should follow normal ProCard protocols for the purposes reconciliation. For items purchased in response to the COVID-19 outbreak, please make sure you are using the class code below in your reconciliations.
- Class Code: 4716 Coronavirus COVID-19 Incident
At this juncture, check runs will be done once a week, on Thursdays. Please continue to submit invoices for payment to ensure continuous payment to our suppliers. Many of them will be facing financial challenges during this time.
Should you have any questions, please contact Finance Support at email@example.com and they will direct your request accordingly.
An exciting improvement is taking shape in Campus Marketplace. Users will soon be able to log into the system using their SJSUOne ID!
The work to add the SJSUOne login to Campus Marketplace is in progress and will take approximately two weeks to complete. In the meantime, current users will not experience any disruption when ordering from Campus Marketplace or receiving shipments. However, new requests for access to the Marketplace will not be granted until the enhancement is finalized.
We will update users as information becomes available.
In an effort to streamline and improve the Direct Payment process, the following changes have been implemented:
- The Direct Payment Checklist has been renamed Direct Payment Products and Services. Please refer to Direct Payment Products and Services for products/services allowed for purchase through this process.
- The list of products/services allowed through the Direct Payment process has been revised to be clearer and more specific. For example:
- Services are now specifically identified as guest speaker, game official, medical and physical services, proctor, and student non-payroll.
- Graphic design, photographer, and illustrator have been removed from the list.
- Accreditation is now called Accreditation Fees.
- Refunds to Non-Student/Employee has been added.
- Subscriptions are allowed unless they are online or software.
Products or services not specified as allowed via Direct Payment, can be requested using other Procurement Pathways such as a Requisition or ProCard. Visit Procurement Pathways for complete guidelines.