Amazon Business is available to users in CSUBUY. Thank you.
The Amazon Business catalog in CSUBUY is not available at this time due to an integration issue. Chancellor’s Office is working to resolve the issue. We will update you when Amazon Business returns. CSUBUY and the other supplier catalogs are functioning as normal.
CSUBUY is now live. The following supplier catalogs are not available in the new marketplace at this time:
- GovConnection (TBD)
- Gordon (go-live date is 6/8)
- Home Depot (TBD)
- Wesco (go-live date is 6/15)
If you have not done so, Campus Marketplace users who had ProCard and Transfer Cart access need to complete the following steps to create your CSUBUY profile:
- Click on the CSUBUY production site link: CSUBUY SSO Production Site Login
- Choose your campus and authenticate through DUO
- CSUBUY will launch and create your basic profile as a “Shopper”. If you are a ProCardholder, your campus administrator in FinanceConnect will update your profile to a “Requestor”. Those who had Transfer Cart access in the old marketplace will remain a Shopper in CSUBUY. Shoppers can only shop and must transfer their cart to the Requestor to finish their order.
- FinanceConnect will update your role to Requestor if you are a ProCardholder.
New marketplace users can request CSUBUY access by completing the CSUBUY Access Request form.
If you have any questions, please contact FinanceConnect at email@example.com or 4-1558.