To those with payroll responsibilities – we have recently launched a new webpage with details about Labor Cost Distribution (LCD)!
LCD distributes monthly payroll expenses to our university chartfields. The benefit of the LCD process is that an employee can receive one paycheck, while allowing their home department to charge the payroll expense to one or more chartfields.
We encourage you to visit Labor Cost Distribution to learn more about:
- Running LCD reports for your department;
- Setting up different funding types;
- Use cases for split funding;
- How to correct payroll expense charges after they’ve posted.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you had the opportunity to familiarize yourself with the new CFS Data Warehouse OAC and are pleased with the new look. At present, the Chancellor’s Office has both current and new CFS Data Warehouse environments available to users. CFS Data Warehouse OAC will fully go-live on January 27, 2023. What does this mean for users:
- Report customizations saved in the old Data Warehouse OBIEE platform prior to November 16 were migrated to the new OAC platform.
- Report customizations saved November 16 and after in the old Data Warehouse OBIEE platform, must be recreated and saved in the new OAC. Refer to CFS Data Warehouse tutorials for set-up instructions.
- The improvements in OAC were made to the interface. Reports and their functions remain unchanged.
For more information about CFS Data Warehouse OAC, please refer to the original announcement CFS Data Warehouse Upgrade.
Please be advised that the new United States Postal Service (USPS) postage rates will be effective as of January 22, 2023. According to the new USPS rates, the first-Class metered automation, and metered post card rates will be changed as follows:
|| Previous Price
|| New Price
| Letters (Presort, Metered 1 to 3.5 oz)*
|| 49.4 ¢
|| 55 ¢
| Postcards (Presort, Metered, Machinable)*
|| 33.5 ¢
|| 39 ¢
*Presorted rate: Used for most outbound campus mailings.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com in the Distribution and Asset Services mail room or call 408-924-1599.