Happy Fiscal Year End!
Here is some important information to make note of, now that the deadline has passed for FY 21/22 requisitions.
Requisitions approved May 21st and after will be processed in the new Fiscal Year 2022-2023. The Requisition module in FTS continues to be available for use, but users will experience the following:
- The Desired Due Date will default to July 1, 2022, but users can enter a date beyond July 1st.
- The “Next Fiscal Year” label will display in the Header section.
- Requisitions will remain in Approved status until we begin processing Requisitions for the new fiscal year on June 16, 2022.
- The Clone feature will not be available until July 1st.
Full list of 2022 FYE Deadlines.
Please share this message with any staff or faculty you feel should be notified. If you have any questions, please contact Contracts & Procurement Services at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Contracts & Procurement Services will process Requisitions for next Fiscal Year 2021-2022 in CFS beginning today, June 14th. Users will notice some temporary modifications in FTS Requisition:
- All Requisitions created in FTS will require the Desired Due Date to be 7/1/2021 or greater. An error message will appear if the due date is less than 7/1/21.
- The Clone Req button will be removed so users cannot copy an existing Requisition. Users will need to click on the Add [ + ] icon and create a new Requisition.
On July 1st, the first day of the new fiscal year, FTS Requisition will return to normal:
- The Desired Due Date will default to two weeks from the current date.
- The Clone Req feature will be activated again for use.
Figure 1: Click on image to enlarge. Desired Due Date must be 07/01/2021 or greater.
Contracts and Procurement Services will start accepting Requisitions for Fiscal Year 2020-21 in FTS on Monday, June 15th . Requesters can use the Header Comments field in their Requisition to indicate if the request is for next fiscal year.
The last day for departments to submit Requisitions for current fiscal year is June 5. Please refer to the 2019-2020 Year End Deadlines for details.
Figure 1: If Requisition is for next fiscal year, reference it in the Header Comments field. Click on image to enlarge.