Finance has scheduled workshops dedicated to all things ProCard and GoCard. The ProCard/GoCard training will now be a walk-in workshop where cardholders can come meet with Finance staff to get an overview of the submission process and obtain hands-on reconciliation training. The workshops will replace the formal ProCard/GoCard Reconciliation class (Course # FIN903).
New and current cardholders are encouraged to attend a workshop when they need assistance or have questions about the ProCard/GoCard. There is no need to register; however, the first 30 minutes of the workshop will provide an overview of the reconciliation process so please promptly arrive when the session begins. Afterwards, the workshop is opened for cardholders to ask questions or seek assistance in completing their reconciliation. Do bring your scanned receipts and backup documentation.
Unless noted, the workshops are scheduled from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. in IRC 210 on the following dates:
- September 27 in Clark 224
- October 28
- November 25
- December 20
- January 6, 2020
Finance Open Labs have been scheduled for September to December 2019
Open labs are informal sessions where qualified personnel are available to assist department users who have access to the finance applications: CFS, FTS, Finance Data Warehouse, and Campus Marketplace. Come to an open lab for help on a number of topics:
- Understanding procurement and finance policies and guidelines
- Entering Requisitions or Travel Authorizations/Reimbursements in FTS
- Ordering from Campus Marketplace and Staples Advantage
- Running or reviewing Finance Data Warehouse reports
- Managing PO encumbrances
- Completing a PO Change Order Request
- Recording receipts and inspections
- Uploading Purchase Order invoices in e-Invoice
- Reviewing PO/requisition information in CFS
- Checking the payment status for a PO invoice, Direct Payment or Reimbursement
Unless noted, Open Lab is held in our new location IRC 210 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on each of the days listed below. We encourage you to bring your laptop. Please refer back to this announcement for schedule and location changes.
September 6 in BBC 304
September 20 in BBC 304
The June 7th Finance Open Lab Session has been cancelled. Please refer to Finance Open Lab for the current schedule.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 4-1558.