The CSU adjusted its mileage reimbursement rates to reflect the new IRS rates. The mileage rate changes are as follows and apply to business travel occurring on or after July 1, 2022:
- The standard mileage rate has increased to 62.5 cents per mile for
business travel, an increase from 58.5 cents per mile.
- Miles driven for moving purposes will be reimbursed at 22 cents per mile, increased from 18 cents per mile.
The FTS Travel module reflects the standard mileage rate appropriate to the date(s) the mileage was incurred. If you have any questions, please contact FinanceConnect at ext. 4-1558 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For employees who track or manage department budgets, please note that the month of May 2022 is now closed in CFS.
This means the General Ledger (GL) system will not accept any more entries with a May journal date. May transactions can still be entered into the GL system, but the journal date must be 6/1/22 or later. The current period open is June 2022.
Your Accounting Services team has a few friendly reminders to help you have a successful Fiscal Year End!
Upcoming Accounting deadlines:
- Final day to submit requests for IFT (formerly CPO).
- Final day to submit department chargebacks and billing requests to outside customers.
- Final day for Petty Cash Reimbursements
- 3 p.m. is the deadline to make cash and check deposits in the Bursar’s Office.
Full list of 2022 FYE Deadlines.
Please share this message with any staff or faculty you feel should be notified. Feel free to reach out to the Accounting Services team for any questions at email@example.com .