Contracts and Purchasing Services will start accepting Requisitions for Fiscal Year 2019-2020 in FTS on Friday, June 14th . Requestors can use the the Header Comments field in their Requisition to indicate if the request is for next fiscal year.
The last day for departments to submit Requisitions for current fiscal year is June 7. Please refer to the 2018-2019 Year End Deadlines for details.
Figure 1: If Requisition is for next fiscal year, reference it in the Header Comments field. Click on image to enlarge.
The OnBase imaging system maintenance was completed last night. Users can view backup documentation again for requests submitted in FTS. FTS is functioning normally.
Finance Open Labs have been scheduled for May to June 2019
Open labs are informal sessions where qualified personnel are available to assist department users who have access to the finance applications: CFS, FTS, Finance Data Warehouse, and Campus Marketplace. Come to an open lab for help on a number of topics:
- ProCard/GoCard statement submission process
- Understanding procurement and finance policies and guidelines
- Entering Requisitions or Travel Authorizations/Reimbursements in FTS
- Ordering from Campus Marketplace and Staples Advantage
- Running or reviewing Finance Data Warehouse reports
- Managing PO encumbrances
- Completing a PO Change Order Request
- Recording receipts and inspections
- Uploading Purchase Order invoices in e-Invoice
- Reviewing PO/requisition information in CFS
- Checking the payment status for a PO invoice, Direct Payment or Reimbursement
Unless noted, Open Lab is held in Clark Hall 505 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. on each of the days listed below. Be sure to bring your login information with you. Please refer back to this announcement for schedule and location changes.
Monday, May 13 at 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Tuesday, May 21
Tuesday, May 28 ** Cancelled
Wednesday, May 29
Friday, June 7
Friday, June 14
Friday, June 21