Associated Students (A.S.) Print & Technology Center has been SJSU’s printing and copy services provider for over 20 years. They provide a variety of printing products and services such as:
- Color printing up to 85 pages/minute, and black & white up to 120 pages/minute.
- Wide format such as 64” wide latex, vinyl wraps, kiss cut stickers, window decals and floor decals (Figure 1).
- Large banners up to 10’ x 100’ wide format (Figure 2). Banner stands are also available for sale.
The benefits of choosing A.S. Print & Technology Center to fulfill your printing and copy needs are:
- It’s close! Located on-campus in the Diaz Compean Student Union, 2nd Floor.
- They provide higher quality printing and copying services to SJSU staff, faculty and students.
- Lower prices! Their prices are competitive and they have large order discounts. Contact them for a quote.
- Easy and fast ordering process. The turnaround for most jobs is within 24 to 72 hours.
- Requesters can provide their department chartfields to charge their order to. No need to submit a Requisition in FTS for the request!
We encourage campus departments to visit the A.S. Print & Technology Center website to learn about products and services they offer.
The A.S Print & Technology Center will be open on August 3, 2021 with operation hours Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Business hours will be extended for the Fall semester so do visit their website for an update to date schedule.
Click on the image to enlarge.
Figure 1: Food Pantry Window Decal
Figure 2: Large Banner