In an effort to streamline and improve the Direct Payment process, the following changes have been implemented:
- The Direct Payment Checklist has been renamed Direct Payment Products and Services. Please refer to Direct Payment Products and Services for products/services allowed for purchase through this process.
- The list of products/services allowed through the Direct Payment process has been revised to be clearer and more specific. For example:
- Services are now specifically identified as guest speaker, game official, medical and physical services, proctor, and student non-payroll.
- Graphic design, photographer, and illustrator have been removed from the list.
- Accreditation is now called Accreditation Fees.
- Refunds to Non-Student/Employee has been added.
- Subscriptions are allowed unless they are online or software.
Products or services not specified as allowed via Direct Payment, can be requested using other Procurement Pathways such as a Requisition or ProCard. Visit Procurement Pathways for complete guidelines.