We’ve updated the change order request process! Leveraging our electronic content management system, OnBase by Hyland, we’ve designed a web-based Change Order Request form to replace the current request-by-email change order process.
The change order request form streamlines the process by providing:
- Auto-populated purchase order information
- A drop-down list from which to select an authorized approver
- Built-in approval notification and routing
- The ability to upload support documents
- Document retrieval in FTS – everything related to a requisition in one place
Visit the Procurement Pathways webpage to access the new form and the Change Order Request Process Guide; or attend one of our overview sessions as scheduled below:
- Monday, 10/9/17 from 9:00am to 10:30am in Clark Hall 505
- Tuesday, 10/10/17 from 9:00am to 10:30am in Clark Hall 505
- Friday, 10/20/17 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm in Clark Hall 505
- Tuesday, 10/24/17 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm in Clark Hall 505
Registration for the change order overview sessions is not necessary. Please contact FinanceConnect with any questions.
A new account number, 619800 (Furniture/Fixture), has been created and is available in FTS. This new account replaces account 660802 (Equipment Costing < 5000), which will be retired at the end of the 2016/17 fiscal year.
The following equipment accounts have been renamed for clarification:
||Equipment Costing < 5000
||Equipment – Non Instructional
||Equipment – Instructional
Account 660802 is no longer available in FTS for use in requisitions, direct payments, employee/student reimbursements and expense transfers. It will remain available for use in Budget Transfers to facilitate appropriate reclassification of budget through May. To reclassify expenses, please contact Finance Support at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Open Purchase Orders
Open purchase orders with encumbrance balances under account 660802 must be spent down by April 1, 2017. If you anticipate the encumbrance to remain beyond April, a change order request must be submitted to Contracts & Purchasing Services. Remaining encumbrances in 660802 at year-end will not carry-forward to the next fiscal year.