We’ve updated the change order request process! Leveraging our electronic content management system, OnBase by Hyland, we’ve designed a web-based Change Order Request form to replace the current request-by-email change order process.
The change order request form streamlines the process by providing:
- Auto-populated purchase order information
- A drop-down list from which to select an authorized approver
- Built-in approval notification and routing
- The ability to upload support documents
- Document retrieval in FTS – everything related to a requisition in one place
Visit the Procurement Pathways webpage to access the new form and the Change Order Request Process Guide; or attend one of our overview sessions as scheduled below:
- Monday, 10/9/17 from 9:00am to 10:30am in Clark Hall 505
- Tuesday, 10/10/17 from 9:00am to 10:30am in Clark Hall 505
- Friday, 10/20/17 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm in Clark Hall 505
- Tuesday, 10/24/17 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm in Clark Hall 505
Registration for the change order overview sessions is not necessary. Please contact FinanceConnect with any questions.