Finance Open Labs have been scheduled from July to December 2015. Please refer back to this announcement for schedule changes.
Open labs are informal sessions where qualified personnel are available to assist department users who have access to the finance applications: CFS, FTS and CFS Data Warehouse report and Campus Marketplace. Come to an open lab for help on a number of topics:
- Understanding procurement and finance policies and guidelines
- Entering Requisitions or Travel Authorizations/Reimbursements in FTS
- Managing PO encumbrances
- Assistance in reviewing financial activity in a CFS Data Warehouse report
- Navigating the Finance website
- Recording receipts and inspections
- Reviewing PO/requisition information in CFS
- Locating payment status of a Direct Payment or Reimbursement
- Purchasing from Campus Marketplace and Staples Advantage
Unless noted, majority of the labs run on Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in Clark Hall 505 on each of the days listed below. Be sure to bring your login information with you.
- July 24
- August 21
- September 25
- October 9
November 20** Cancelled **
- December 4
Employees in need of training to access the finance systems should refer to the Training section of the Finance website for finance course requirements. If you have any questions, please contact Finance Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4-1558.