The Finance Service Group would like to thank everyone who attended our What’s Up? Spring 2013 event held on April 22. We hope you found the presentation useful and informative.
The What’s Up? presentation and FY 2012/13 Year End Guide are available on our website for you to view.
Several Finance Open Labs have been scheduled from April to September 2013.
Open labs are informal sessions where qualified personnel are available to assist department users who have access to the finance systems: CFS, FTS and CFS Data Warehouse report. Come to an open lab for help on a number of topics:
- Understanding procurement and finance policies and guidelines
- Entering Requisitions or Travel Authorizations/Reimbursements in FTS
- Managing PO encumbrances
- Assistance in reviewing financial activity in a CFS Data Warehouse report
- Navigating the Finance website
- Recording receipts and inspections
- Reviewing PO/requisition information in CFS
- Locating payment status of a voucher
All labs run on Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in Clark Hall 505 on each of the days listed below. Be sure to bring your login information with you.
- April 19
- May 3
- May 17
- May 31
- June 14
- June 28
- July 19
- July 26
- August 9
- August 23
- September 6
- September 20
Employees in need of training to access the finance systems should contact the Administrative Applications Information Support Services first for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org . A list of training courses required to access the systems can be found on their website- http://my.sjsu.edu/employees/training/ .