To personnel with Labor Cost Distribution (LCD) responsibilities, this is the monthly reminder to confirm your salary information by running your LCD Setup Audit.
Any changes to the distribution of funding for payroll expenses that you would like made for August 2019 payroll must be received by Finance Support no later than Thursday, August 22nd at 5:00 p.m.
For temporary appointment funding changes, all requests can be emailed directly to Finance Support at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We cannot guarantee that requests for changes received after the deadline will be captured for the August payroll cycle.
- For faculty who are on release time, please review the Reimbursed Time Authorizations guidelines.
- Payroll expenditures for Fiscal Year 2019/20 will reflect regular/negative pay for the months of July 2019 through June 2020; positive pay salary expenditures (e.g. student salary and overtime) will represent the months of June 2019 through May 2020. Positive pay for Fiscal Year 2020/21 will reflect expenditures for the twelve month period of June 2020 through May 2021.
Please refer to Labor Cost Distribution for information regarding the LCD process and Temporary Appointment Funding Changes for instructions on completing the Employee Profile form. If you have any questions about LCD processing, please contact Finance Support at email@example.com or 4-1558.
CFS Data Warehouse will be unavailable to users tonight from 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. for scheduled maintenance.
Departments now have a more convenient, efficient, and paperless way to submit the paper Travel Reimbursement claims for non-SJSU employees such as students and candidates that cannot be submitted through FTS.
The Travel Reimbursement Request Form and support backup documentation can now be sent to Accounts Payable Travel Desk at a dedicated email: firstname.lastname@example.org. This email account is for submissions only. Do contact the Travel Desk with any questions related to payment status or to confirm if the request was received. The new process is a temporary improvement until we complete development of a portal similar to e-Invoice for departments to use.
When preparing the reimbursement request, please note the following:
- Manual or electronic signatures (e.g. DocuSign) on the Travel Reimbursement Request form are acceptable.
- In the email submission, attach one file containing the completed and approved request form and backup such as receipts.
- Reference the Traveler’s name and department in the email subject line.
- Please do not send us the hardcopy.
Current SJSU employees are to use FTS to submit their Travel Authorization and Reimbursement. If you have any questions regarding the travel process or policy, contact Jasmine Velazquez of the Travel Desk at 4-1674 or email@example.com.