Applications for STAR 2023 are available now. If you are pursuing a career in K-12 STEM education, please visit the website and apply for a summer of transformative research aimed at building your identity as a teacher-researcher. Applicants should have junior standing by January 1, 2023, to apply.
- No previous research experience is necessary
- The priority deadline for applications is February 15, 2023
- Applications will continue to be accepted until March 1st, 2023.
- Paid summer research opportunities for aspiring K-12 STEM teachers
- Authentic research in national, private, and university lab settings weekly education workshops
- Opportunity to present their research at a national conference
Online application and full program details can be found on our website at StarTeacherResearcher.org. To date, the STAR program has provided over 851 research opportunities for 613 individual STAR fellows.
The 2023 summer will feature in-person, remote, and hybrid placements.
Online applications, a video overview, and full program details can be found on the website: StarTeacherResearcher.org.