Playing Together Project
- 2 year term
- Flexible hours
- Remote work
- $16.00/hour plus benefits
Funded by the Spencer Foundation, this project will use a formative intervention called Learning Labs to bring together families and educational professionals to co-construct local solutions to disciplinary disparities for young children of color with disabilities. RA’s will be responsible for organizing elements of the project, but may also gain experience working with qualitative data and collaborate on research papers/conference presentations as interest aligns. Perfect for Ed.D. or final year Master’s students in Education, Sociology, and other Social Science fields!
Qualifications & Preferences
- Proficient with setting up Zoom meetings, recording meetings
- Experience with assigning captioner or other access practices on Zoom highly preferred!
- Strong experience organizing documents and materials in Google Drive, setting up folder scheme for recordings and project data
- Experience handling and/or analyzing qualitative research data
- Preferred interest in educational research that centers on race, discipline, and/or early childhood populations
- Highly preferred: interest in disability studies and disability justice
- Highly motivated, skilled at multi-tasking, and working independently
To apply, fill out this Google form and include a 1-2 page resume with applicable skills. If you have any questions contact Dr. Saili Kulkarni at firstname.lastname@example.org.