For the departments that are interested in bringing faculty candidates to visit the campus or the area, please note the following:
- A Travel Approval Request must be completed prior to the visit. Obtain all necessary approval and submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Departments must use their department GoCard to prepay expenses such as airfare, lodging, and car rentals for auditing purposes.
- Candidates’ travel expenses that are not prepaid will be reimbursed through a Travel Reimbursement Request. Follow the instructions on the form, attach the fully executed Travel Approval Request, and submit the claim to email@example.com.
- If a campus visit is included in the itinerary, no more than one member from the recruitment committee can offer the tour.
- The recruitment committee member must submit a COVID-19 Return-to-Campus Request prior to the tour.
Please note that in-person meetings, such as on-campus committee meetings and interviews, are still restricted at this point.
Should you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.