Latinx students at SJSU, Please Share Your Experiences of COVID-19

Dear Lurie College students,

My name is Karina Chavez. I am a current SJSU student pursuing my Master’s degree in Child and Adolescent Development.  My career objective is to contribute to a broader understanding that helps bridge inequities in our society by contributing to research that focuses on community well being.

COVID-19 has impacted everyone in different ways.  It is important to focus on how Latinx students at San Jose State University are being affected.  This study aims to better understand the stressors experienced by Latinx college students during COVID-19 Shelter-in-Place, the academic challenges, and how students cope.

Your participation involves a survey that will take about 15 minutes to complete.  The survey inquires about your experiences during the COVID-19 Shelter-in-Place.  To thank you for participating, you will be eligible to enter a drawing for a $20 Amazon gift card.  The likelihood of winning a gift card is approximately 60%. Complete the survey at sjsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8wu9DWcU0JGR2TP

Thank you!