#IBelongAtLurieCollege | Edith Urbano

What provides you with a sense of belonging at Lurie College?  Is it your drive to become a transformative educator, counselor, therapist, school or community leader?  A faculty member, advisor, your friends or student groups?  The events and culture?  Share with us on Instagram by tagging @sjsulurie and using the hashtag #IBelongAtLurieCollege in your caption or email us at brian.cheungdooley@sjsu.edu so we can share uplifting stories from our community.  Learn about Edith Urbano, Department of Child and Adolescent Development undergraduate student, and what provides her with a sense of belonging!

“Being involved on campus and participating in events that the college puts on has provided me with a sense of belonging.  I have been able to meet many faculty members, advisors, and friends through that.  I know each and every one of them are there to support me so it’s nice knowing I found a community at the Lurie College.”

SJSU Lurie College of Education Child and Adolescent Development Undergraduate Student Edith Urbano