#IBelongAtLurieCollege | Katelyn Mora

What provides you with a sense of belonging at Lurie College?  Is it your drive to become a transformative educator, counselor, therapist, school or community leader?  A faculty member, advisor, your friends or student groups?  The opportunities, events, and culture?  Share with us on Instagram by tagging @sjsulurie and using the hashtag #IBelongAtLurieCollege in your caption or email us at brian.cheungdooley@sjsu.edu so we can share uplifting stories from our community.  Learn about Katelyn Mora, Department of Child and Adolescent Development undergraduate student, and what provides her with a sense of belonging!

“I have found my sense of belonging in Lurie College by joining the Promise Group.  The Promise Group allows you to build community and receive support through your undergrad education.  Promise Group has provided opportunities for me to get closer to my peers and build relationships with the faculty and staff.”

SJSU Lurie College of Education Child and Adolescent Development Student Katelyn Mora