Please see below for a summary of recent changes to the University Personnel website. We recommend clearing your browser cache to ensure you see the updated information.
- The MyInfo and News menus/pages have been removed
- The Tools & Resources menu/page has been renamed to Resources
- A new menu and page, Professional Development, has been created
Professional Development contains information previously housed under the MyInfo and News menus.
The highlighted information in the image below has been moved to MyCareer (previously under MyInfo).
The information highlighted below has been moved to Resources (previously under News). In addition, a new page called Policies & Guidelines has been added to the Resources menu to make it easier to find various policies and guidelines managed by UP.
Additional updates are in the planning stages, and we will let you know when they are complete.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to forward this information to others in your department who may be interested.
A new Employee Events page has been added to the MyWell-being menu on the University Personnel website. On this page you can find information about campus events for employees, including those hosted by UP, the MLK Library, Spartan Athletics, the Office of Sustainability, the Center for Faculty Development, SJSU’s Staff Council and more.
If you have an events page you would like us to add, please email email@example.com with the details.
A recent change was made to the Calendars page on the University Personnel website that may impact some users.
If you receive the message below when accessing the Calendars page from the Tools & Resources menu (shown above), please clear your browser cache, navigate to the UP website homepage, and then refresh the page before navigating again.
If you follow the steps above and are still receiving the message, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
We’ve had several organizational changes in University Personnel recently from new people coming on board to existing employees stepping into new roles – some on an interim basis and some permanently.
Recent New Hires:
- Alton Bartolome – Equal Opportunity and Employee Relations Analyst
- Jonathan Beene – Recruiter
- Marina Corrales – Faculty Services Representative
- Sean Zaerzadeh – Academic Employee Relations Analyst
- Terryn Ashley – Manager, Payroll and Employee Support Services
- Timothy Dyer – Equal Opportunity and Employee Relations Analyst
- Christie Martinez – Manager, Employment Authorization and Compliance Services
- Crystal Mercado – Interim Manager, University Personnel Operations
- Tracy Vuong – Faculty Services Representative
You can see our full organization on our newly updated Organizational Chart.
See the Management Team and Staff by Function webpages for more information on who is responsible for the numerous functions and processes in University Personnel.
If you ever have any questions or aren’t sure where to start, email us at email@example.com or contact us via phone at 408-924-2250. We’re here to help!