The Spring University Personnel Town Hall will be held tomorrow, Tuesday, May 16, from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. In this Town Hall we will be discussing Leaves, Accommodations and Workers’ Compensation.
Register now to join us for this informative session.
If you are unable to attend, the session will be recorded and posted, along with the slide deck and Q & A, on the UP Town Halls webpage.
We recently updated our Acronyms and Terms spreadsheet and have updated the posting locations on our website. You will find the spreadsheet on the following pages:
Under Tools and Resources:
Please note, in order to view the spreadsheet you must be logged into your SJSU email.
If there is an acronym or term you believe should be added to the spreadsheet, or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’ve had several organizational changes in University Personnel recently from new people coming on board to existing employees stepping into new roles – some on an interim basis and some permanently.
Recent New Hires:
- Alton Bartolome – Equal Opportunity and Employee Relations Analyst
- Jonathan Beene – Recruiter
- Marina Corrales – Faculty Services Representative
- Sean Zaerzadeh – Academic Employee Relations Analyst
- Terryn Ashley – Manager, Payroll and Employee Support Services
- Timothy Dyer – Equal Opportunity and Employee Relations Analyst
- Christie Martinez – Manager, Employment Authorization and Compliance Services
- Crystal Mercado – Interim Manager, University Personnel Operations
- Tracy Vuong – Faculty Services Representative
You can see our full organization on our newly updated Organizational Chart.
See the Management Team and Staff by Function webpages for more information on who is responsible for the numerous functions and processes in University Personnel.
If you ever have any questions or aren’t sure where to start, email us at email@example.com or contact us via phone at 408-924-2250. We’re here to help!