University Personnel and SJSU Information Technology are pleased to announce new streamlined system access request forms for SJSU @ Work & CHRS Recruiting (combined on one form) and MySJSU. Details of the two forms are below:
SJSU @ Work and CHRS Recruiting System Access Request
Please note, this form is managed by University Personnel – Questions or issues with the form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use this form to request access to SJSU @ Work (PeopleSoft HR) and CHRS Recruiting (PageUp)
- This form can be initiated for yourself or on behalf of someone else
- The form must be signed by the appropriate administrator (MPP) of the employee for whom the access is requested
- The form will be reviewed by University Personnel for final approval then routed to the SJSU IT Security Team
- Access will be granted by the SJSU IT Security Team once UP has approved
Please note, this form is managed by IT Security – Questions or issues with the form can be sent to email@example.com.
- Use this form to request access to MySJSU (PeopleSoft Campus Solutions)
- The form must be signed by a manager (MPP) in order to be processed
- The form will be reviewed by various departments, depending on the access requested, then routed to the SJSU IT Security Team
- Access will be granted by the SJSU IT Security Team once approved by the departments
Links to the new forms have been updated on the IT Security Forms and UP System Access and Help webpages. In addition, you can search for and favorite the following tile on one.SJSU: Information Security Request Forms.
- If you have links to old forms on your websites, please update them accordingly.
Please note, there are no changes to the Finance Systems Access form.
Senior Director, Technology and Training
Information Security Officer
SJSU Information Technology