The Office of the Registrar is offering the workshops which will provide an overview of the graduation application process to our prospective graduating students.
Students, faculty and college advisors are welcome to attend!
Download the Workshops’ flyer: Undergraduate Graduation Workshops [pdf]
Prerequisites to Attend
No RSVP is required, but there are some prerequisites. Students must:
- Have earned at least 90 units
- Be 2 semesters away from completing your degree requirements
- Be in good academic standing
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar:
- Phone: 408-283-7500 (Choose option 3 for Registrar)
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Chat: Go to the Registrar’s Office website and click the Live Chat button.
Note: Live chat is available Mon-Fri, 10-11:30 am and 2:30-4 pm.
The dates, times and venues are listed below.
|Wednesday, Sept. 23||4—5 pm||CL 303|
|Monday, Sept. 28||Noon—1 pm||CL 226|
|Tuesday, Oct. 6||Noon—1 pm||ENG 341|
|Thursday, Oct. 8||4—5 pm||CL 226|