The Office of the Registrar has scheduled 4 graduation workshops for undergraduate students during this semester.
These workshops will provide an overview of the graduation application process to our prospective graduating students.
Students, faculty and college advisors are welcome to attend!
Prerequisites to Attend
No RSVP is required, but there are some prerequisites. Students must:
- Have earned at least 90 units
- Be 2 semesters away from completing your degree requirements
- Be in good academic standing
If you have any questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar:
- Phone: 408-924-5680
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live Chat: Go to the Registrar’s Office website and click the Live Chat button.
Note: Live chat is available Mon-Fri, 10-11:30 am and 2:30-4 pm.
The dates, times and venues are listed below.
|Tuesday, March 3||Noon—1 pm||DMH 166|
|Wednesday, March 11||5—6 pm||DMH 166|
|Monday, March 16||Noon—1 pm||BBC 32|
|Thursday, March 19||5—6 pm||BBC 32|