Principles of Supervision – for leaders with supervisory responsibilities
- Designed for managers, supervisors and leads who are new to supervising others or just need a refresher
- This online, workshop-style course is offered via 7 interactive modules with asynchronous and synchronous components over a 4-week period
- Topics cover fundamental skills such as directing and delegating work, performance management, providing feedback and team engagement
- Participants will use this Learning Guide during the live classes
- Your commitment to attend all seven live, online classes. We understand that sometimes plans change unexpectedly and you may need to miss a class. If that happens, it is your responsibility to catch up on content before the next class.
- Complete the assigned pre-learning modules prior to the class session and be prepared to access your Learning Guide during class time. Failure to complete the pre-learning modules will result in incompletion of the course.
- Class will start promptly at 9:30 AM. Please log-in as early as needed to ensure audio and video connection are properly working the day of your training.
- The classes are very interactive. To ensure everyone gets the most value out of the program, all participants will be expected to actively take part via audio, video, and chat throughout the course.
The schedule below shows the time you are required to be live, online. There are two and a half hours of dedicated class time for each module. In addition to the class time, there are assignments that must be completed independently by each learner. These pre-learning modules can be taken at your own pace but must be completed before the next class session. Please estimate approximately 20-40 minutes of additional work to complete each of these self-paced modules.
Course Fee: $350
Registration is limited and will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Please reach out to the course facilitator, Andrea King, with any questions you may have!