Thinking about joining one of our summer Faculty-Led Programs? Now is the time to start planning. Applications are due January 31! Many programs are open to all majors and several fulfill graduation requirements (check the Academics tab of a program for details on the course, prerequisites and requirements it will fulfill).
Asia & Oceania
- Australia (GLST) – Accidental Advocates in Australia: How to Save the World (GE Area V)
- Japan (ANTH) – Ainu, Artisans and Seafarers in Sapporo – Emerging Global Cultures in the Heart of Hokkaido (GE Area V)
- Japan (ART) – Exploring Japan through Art
- Japan (GLST) – Dynasty and Dynamism in Tokyo (GE Area V)
- South Korea (KIN) – The Land of the Morning Calm (PE)
- Thailand (SOCI) – Hands On Thailand
- Vietnam (OCTH) – Everyday Occupations from Hanoi to Dalat
- Brazil (BUS)- Business and Samba in Rio!
- Costa Rica (ART) – Grow Green in Costa Rica
- Nevis (ANTH)- Heritage Landscape Project-Archaeological Field School
- Finland (OCTH) – Eternal Sun and Creative Fun
- Germany (COMM) – Berlin – A Cultural Extravaganza
- Italy (PSYC)- The Cultured Personality
- Italy (ARTH) – Venice – Majestic Beauty, Ethereal City
- Scotland (FS/JS) – Comparative Forensic Science – U.S. and UK
- Sweden (POLS) – Swedish Social Democracy in Action
Check out all summer 2024 faculty-led programs here.