We are getting a lot of last minute unpaid time off requests. We wanted to remind you of the process for unpaid time off:
- Time off needed in excess of 24 hours
- Need to be submitted in WIW with at least 7 days advanced notice
- Requests can be submitted via When I Work with a reason for approval (requests without a reason will not be approved)
- During time off you do not need to maintain your 3 full nights availability requirement
- Holiday time off approval is limited during holidays for operational needs
- Thanksgiving Break, Spring Break, etc.
- Needs to be approved by Front Desk Team before student(s) can be excused from shifts for those days
- Requests will be process during UHS business hours (requested submitted over the weekend will not be approved)
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
No Time Off Request is guaranteed until it is approved by the FDT.