Written by Brisdy Carrillo Vega, SVIC Student Lead
SVIC submissions are now open! You can register to participate through the SVIC website here or you can register directly through the YouNoodle website here. Deadline for all submissions is on November 5th.
We currently have 9 international teams who are looking for a local SJSU student to join them. If you are interested in participating in this year’s SVIC and would like to join a team, this is the perfect opportunity.
Here are a few details about the teams and their ideas. Feel free to reach out to the teams via email if you are interested in joining or if you have any questions about their ideas. You can also contact the SVIC team at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- M’other Bars: is a bar made with various fruits and nutrients that are beneficial for pregnant women.
- Sofimed: A mobile app that offers an integrated solution for health condition monitoring.
- LIMU: Algae-based additive for cattle feed
- Email: A01154386@itesm.mx
- Clair: Residential and commercial air purification system
- Email: A01654682@itesm.mx
- Blockstem: Blockchain voting application
- Email: email@example.com
- WAIR: Purification and distribution of water
- Email: A01730365@itesm.mx
- FibereliaS: Gas filters made by sugar cane production residue
- Email: A01733979@itesm.mx
- Eliawa: Water hyacinth-based skincare products
- Email: A01734201@itesm.mx
- Arga: Single-use packaging made out of sodium-alginate
- Email: A01551554@itesm.mx
If you have any questions regarding the submission process or about the event in general, you can always visit us during office hours via Zoom on Monday and Thursday from 5:00 to 6:00 pm. Or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to seeing you in this year’s SVIC!