REMINDER to attend the Men’s Basketball Season Opener FREE!!
Be part of a new era in SJSU Basketball.
MONDAY Nov 4 at 7pm in the SJSU Event Center
FREE ENTRY with your TOWER CARD and you can bring a non-student friend for FREE as well (Plus-One Program).
You are invited to the Special KINESIOLOGY seating section – sit with your KIN friends at the game!!!
Support your fellow KIN students who are working at the game!
Come out and show your Spartan Pride and get your SPARTAN REWARDS!
- First 100 students to walk in the door get a free beverage!
- After that you will get a free beverage with purchase of concessions.
- There is a special discounted concession area for students.
- Also, the Men’s Basketball Team will be signing autographs after the game.
- See you at the game…. Monday night 7pm in the Events Center on Campus.
by Sonja Lilienthal
In the wake of the tragedy in Boston many sport management professionals have begun to examine proper security protocols.
Along these lines, here is an interesting article covering how the Boston Marathon Bombings have affected the Fitness Club Industry: