by CASA Staff
We are searching for one Peer Advisor to start in Spring 2013. Please share this post with your faculty and students.
Peer Advisors Wanted
Do you want to help other students succeed, build your resume, and work on campus?
The College of Applied Sciences & Arts (CASA) Student Success Center is hiring:
Undergraduate or graduate students in good academic standing
- Spring semester 2013
- A minimum of a 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Currently attending SJSU and planning on attending for the next
full academic year
- Able to commit to 10 -20 hours a week, paid
- Friendly, professional and helpful
- Works well within a group and individually
Email: Kathryn.Sucher@sjsu.edu for information and application or here: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzfZ6pfXnkvzeVNWTTlnUi1SUkk