W-2 Forms

W-2 forms are mailed by the State Controller’s Office no later than January 31 2020. Your W-2 will be sent to your “mailing address” on file, if you have recently moved your W-2 will NOT be forwarded. It will be sent back to the State Controller’s Office and then forwarded to University Personnel.

UHS does not handle or send out your W-2s. Please contact university-personnel@sjsu.edu or (408) 924-2250 if you have questions regarding your W-2 arrival date or if you have not received your form.  If you wish to verify your current withholdings, you may contact your Payroll Representative. To update your withholdings, please stop by our office (UPD building, 3rd floor) to complete the appropriate form.

If you email the Front Desk Team about W-2s we will refer you to this blog post.

Comments are closed.