Fall registration appointments will be posted on MySJSU starting Monday, May 7. For instructions on how to view your appointments, see View My Enrollment Appointments.
Advance Registration for Fall is from 7 am on Tuesday, June 5 to 11:59 pm on Sunday, August 12. For details, see the Fall 2012 Registration Calendar.
For additional information, view the frequently asked questions at FAQs Registration.
Spring registration appointments will be posted on MySJSU starting Tuesday, November 1, after 7:00 a.m. For instructions on how to view your appointments, see View My Enrollment Appointments.
Advance Registration for Spring is from Tuesday, November 8 through Sunday, January 15. For details, visit Registration Calendar for Spring 2012.
Enrollment is limited to 14 units until Friday, January 6. After January 6, enrollment limits will be raised to 18 units. Graduating seniors will be eligible to enroll at any time for a maximum 18 units without a petition.
For more details about registration and deadlines, visit Registration Calendar Fall 2011. Like us on Facebook to keep up with all things SJSU!
- AUG 12: If you need help from Registrar’s staff, please come by window ‘R’ before we close on Friday, August 12, at 4:30 p.m.
- AUG 14: The last day of advance registration is Sunday, August 14. Registration via MySJSU will be closed at 11:59 p.m.
- AUG 15 – 23: Registration Closed. No Registration Activity will be allowed from Monday, August 15 through Tuesday, August 23.
- AUG 24: Registration Open. The late registration period will start on Wednesday, August 24 and end Tuesday, September 13.
- SEPT 6: The last day to drop classes is Tuesday, September 6.
- SEPT 13: The last day to add a class is Tuesday, September 13.
Late registration is currently open, but will close September 14 at 11:59 p.m. Students can add or drop via MySJSU during this period.
- Last day to drop a class is Tuesday, September 7
- Last day to add a class is Tuesday, September 14
If you need assistance, the Ofice of the Registrar will be open Mon – Thurs, 8:15 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. They will not have extended hours during this period. For more information, visit Registration Calendar.
No registration activity will be allowed for Fall 2010 from Monday, August 16 through Tuesday, August 24. This includes adding/ dropping classes via MySJSU.
The Late Registration period is August 25 through September 14. Registration via MySJSU will be allowed again and the Enrollment Load will be increased to 18 units.
For more information, visit the Fall 2010 Registration Calendar.