Fall ’13 Payments Due July 15

Payment Due Date

Payments for Fall 2013 are due on Monday, July 15.

Check Your Balance in MySJSU

View your MySJSU account to see if you have any outstanding charges for Fall 2013.

Failure to pay the balance due will result in your being dropped from your classes. If you can see a fee deferral in the right margin when signed in to your MySJSU Student Center, you do not have to pay at this time and your classes are safe.

More Details

For more information, visit the Bursar’s Office or contact them at 408-924-1601 or bursar@sjsu.edu.

4 thoughts on “Fall ’13 Payments Due July 15

1. ADITYA SANJAY SHAH

I have been admitted in BS in SE for Fall 2013 as International Student and will come to US on 3 rd Aug and have Orientation on 7 th and I have a hold due to the Orientation and hence cannot Enroll now. Hence I cannot pay the fees and I will pay my tuition fees when I enroll after attending the Orientation. But I am seeing that the last day is 15 th July so please let me know whether we have to send before my Orientation or paying after enrollment is the way forward.I am going to bring a Draft personally during the Orientation for payment of tuition fees. Please let me know as soon as possible .

2. Korina Garcia

I currently paid for my housing since I have a tuition deferral but on my account inquiry it is showing it went towards my tuition which I didn’t want it to. I have emailed the cashier clerk but they have a high volume of emails and calls coming in. Will my housing be solved by July 15th since that is when it is due?