Spring ’13 Advance Registration Will Close Jan 13

Office of the RegistrarAdvance Registration

Advance Registration for Spring 2013 will be closed at 11:59 pm on Sunday, January 13.

Registration Closed

No Registration activities will be allowed from Monday January 14 through Tuesday, January 22.

Late Registration

Late registration will open on the first day of instruction, at 7 am on Wednesday, January 23.

7 thoughts on “Spring ’13 Advance Registration Will Close Jan 13

1. Can I register for spring classes? I would love to….Please let me know when I can and why I can not if not allowed? Thank you…

2. Hi James,

If you are a matriculated student, log into MySJSU to check your enrollment appointment date and you can register for classes after that date.

If you would like to take classes through the “Open University” program, you do not need to apply and be accepted to the university, but you cannot begin registering for classes until the first day of instruction — January 23. We will post a special login button on the MySJSU home page for open university students.

If you have any other questions, please contact the Office of the Registrar.

3. I have been trying to enroll in a class but keep getting the message, I do not have an appointment to enroll.
    What can I do?
    Thank you
    Anita

• Hi Anita,

If you do not have an enrollment appointment, you will need to contact the Office of the Registrar. You can reach them at registrar@sjsu.edu or by calling 408-283-7500

Thanks very much.

4. Will we still be able to add for classes after this day or does this only apply for those that are actually registering to attend?

• Hi Mark,

If you have not yet enrolled, you will have another opportunity to add classes on the first day of instruction. This will require getting add codes from your instructors. If you have questions about your eligibility to enroll, you should contact the Office of the Registrar at registrar@sjsu.edu or by dialing 408-283-7500.

5. do you need add codes to register for online classes during late registration? if so, how do you get such add codes?