The CMS Training Team has scheduled an Advanced Messaging Techniques course (MSG101). This training session will demonstrate how to use the SJSU Messaging system to send internal messages to the MySJSU accounts of various student populations.
- Date: Thursday, September 8
- Time: 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Location: CL 505 (Clark Hall–Large CMS training room)
- Audience: SJSU Faculty and Staff
- Prerequisites: Basic PeopleSoft familiarity
No enrollment will be available after 09/07/11. Pre-enrollment is required. For assistance enrolling via MySJSU, please see the Search for a Course and Enroll in a Session (pdf guide).