I am a current student majoring in another SJSU program. How can I complete my application for MSDA?

Please send an email to admissions@sjsu.edu and include a Application for a Change of Graduate Major form. Note that you can only apply to change your major during or after your 2nd semester at SJSU as a matriculated graduate student.

Comments are closed.