Cal State CREATE, a virtual visual storytelling event and student competition, is just around the corner! Adobe has teamed up with the CSU Chancellor’s Office and Apple to bring you an exciting and educational experience. Join the program on April 5th for the kickoff event and stay with us through April 19th for a series of talks by industry experts, hands-on boot camps, and a closing keynote. Read on to learn more about what’s in store for you at Cal State CREATE.
- WHEN: April 5th-19th, with an opening ceremony from 12:00 – 2:00 PST on April 5th
- WHERE: Virtual event on Zoom
- WHY: Opportunity to learn from incredible thought-leaders and participate in hands-on workshops with Adobe Express, Adobe Fresco, iMovie, and iPad creative workflows.
The event will feature career talks by distinguished alums Christopher Moore and Michael J. Payton, talks by industry experts, hands-on bootcamps, and a closing keynote from Associate Vice Chancellor Dr. Dilcie Perez, SDSU Associate Vice President Jessica Nare. Winners will be announced by Cal State Fullerton Provost Dr. Amir Dabirian.
Students will have the chance to attend hands-on workshops and dig into tools like Adobe Express, Adobe Fresco, iMovie, and iPad creative workflows. Students from throughout the CSU system are invited to participate in a Creative Jam-style competition.
The Creative Jam competition is open to all majors and requires no design experience. Participants will create projects using Adobe Express and compete to win some amazing prizes:
- FIRST PLACE: Apple Air Pods, $100 Amazon gift card, $175 value Adobe swag bag
- SECOND PLACE: $75 Amazon gift card, $175 value Adobe swag bag
- THIRD PLACE: $50 Amazon gift card, $175 value Adobe swag bag
Register for Cal State CREATE now at https://calstate.edu/create.
Visit the event landing page: https://express.adobe.com/page/qh1IkhONE85AC/