The Lurie College of Education Student Success Center (SSC) is looking for a part-time student assistant to help provide general operations support to the SSC. We are looking for a student who can commit to work around 15-16 hours/week between the hours of 10am-12; 1-2pm (until 3pm on Mondays). Students should be *work study* recipients. Both undergraduate and graduate students can apply.
Interested students should send a resume to Francesca Teixeira, Interim Lurie SSC Lead, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Below is an overview of tasks the student assistant would help with:
- Greeting students and referring them to other campus offices and resources as needed
- Managing and supporting the Lurie SSC SM accounts
- Creating SM posts
- SSC Newsletters will be diverted to social media post campaigns
- Checking inventory for PPE and office supplies
- Replenishing snacks & managing snack inventory
- Managing Lurie SSC email sending general replies and forwarding complex emails to advisors
- Answering main Lurie SSC line, checking voicemails
- Helping with SSC events & workshops
- Supporting SSC live online chat (possible)
- Basic website editing (possible)
Please Contact: email@example.com for more information.