Lurie College Multimedia Student Assistant
We are seeking an SJSU student to join our community as a part-time Multimedia Student Assistant! The Lurie College of Education Multimedia Student Assistant will support the efforts of the Dean’s Office to effectively communicate opportunities, resources, and stories to our community through several digital mediums such as graphic design, photography, videography, social media, websites, blogs, newsletters, and Zoom. This position is intended to primarily be remote / virtual but may have in-person opportunities depending on availability and need. Learn more about us via our Lurie College Linktree.
- Available to work 10-20 hours per week
- Ability to complete projects in a remote, sometimes asynchronous environment
- Ability to contribute to a positive workplace environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills with various audiences such as current students, prospective students, alumni, faculty and staff
- General knowledge of software platforms such as the Microsoft Office suite, Google Suite, and/or Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience with one or more of the following – digital publications, graphic design, photography, videography, social media management, and/or website optimization
- General knowledge of SJSU university policies
- Ability to work throughout the 2021-2022 academic year, and possibly beyond depending on need, interest, and funding
- Prior administrative and/or client service experience
- Experience with interviewing and/or storytelling
- Familiarity with the Lurie College of Education’s organizational structure
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Google suite, and/or Adobe Creative Cloud
The anticipated compensation for this position will be $16-17/hour, depending on experience. To learn more and apply by Sunday, August 29, visit sjsu.joinhandshake.com and search for job #5217870.
Lurie College Storytellers