Our semi-annual SJSU Lurie College of Education Learning Showcase highlights our undergraduate, graduate, credential, and doctoral students while they’re on their journeys to becoming transformative educators, counselors, therapists, school and community leaders under our college’s four priority areas: community-engaged, culturally sustaining, holistic, and interdisciplinary.
Our Spring 2021 Learning Showcase will take place virtually on Friday, May 14, from 4-6:30pm and will include presentations and panels focused on topics such as:
- Action Research/Intervention for Students with Disabilities
- Communication, Covid & Complications
- Co-Teaching/Inclusion Research
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Perspectives in Research
- Emancipatory Education Now
- Perceptions and Special Education
- Systematic Review of Interventions and Supports for Students with Disabilities
- Understanding the Importance of Intentional Breaks to Relax, Reflect, and Refocus
- What it’s like to be a ChAD Student Ambassador
To learn more about each of the sessions and RSVP to attend, visit sjsu.edu/education/showcase.