The time to become a transformative educator, counselor, therapist, school or community leader is now! The SJSU Lurie College of Education is hosting several upcoming info sessions for prospective students to learn more about our academic opportunities and the details for the Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 application cycles. Select any of the links below to learn more about how to join the Zoom session for each session and please help spread the word to anyone who you think will find these opportunities of interest.
- Thu., Apr. 15, 11:30am-12pm | Critical Bilingual Authorization Program
- Thu., Apr. 15, 4-6pm | Multiple Subject Credential / MA program
- Thu., Apr. 15, 4:30-5:30pm | MA in Literacy Across the Curriculum for an Equitable Society (LACES) and Reading Specialist Credential
- Tue., Apr. 20, 12-1pm | Minor in Transformative Leadership
- Fri., Apr. 21, 5:15-6:45pm | Single Subject Credential program
- Fri., Apr. 23, 4-5pm | Special Education programs