Silicon Valley Innovation Challenge (SVIC) is one of two programs offered through the Silicon Valley Center for Entrepreneurship. Our mission is to cultivate entrepreneurs at San Jose State University and provide the necessary tools and guidance to enable students to take their innovative business ideas to the next level. All ideas remain the intellectual property of the participant. This year, the event will be back in person and will be held in the Student Union Ballroom on November 29th, 2022.
What do you need to compete in the challenge?
You can take part in the competition if you can answer these questions.
- What is your idea? What problem are you trying to solve?
- Who will benefit from your solution?
- If there is something similar in the world, how is your idea different from competition?
- Is the idea implementable and if so what do you need to take it to the next level?
Who can compete?
- SJSU Students, Faculty, Staff
- Students and Faculty from Partner Institutions*
- Graduates, Undergraduates and Alumni*
[*] – At least one team member must me an enrolled SJSU student
Submissions Open – October 20th, 2022
Submissions Close – November 3rd, 2022
Finalists Announcement – November 15th, 2022
SVIC FInalist Showcase – November 29th, 2022
Date: Thurs. Nov. 10, 4:30 pm to 5:45 pm
Venue: Martin Luther King Jr. Library, Room 225 (2nd Floor)
- Buddy Burke, Communications Specialist, Apple, and
- Ritvij Gautam, Founder, TrymyUI
Registration : https://sjsu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0ArbaKPv1pvMx2C