Finals are just around the corner. Papers, presentations, and projects are due soon. The end of the semester is often a stressful time for many of us. In these hectic times, we may find ourselves skipping or even forgetting to eat a meal because we’re so busy. We might forego sleep to complete our work. We might study for hours on end without a break.
Sound familiar? Then give yourself a break! Even in these busy times, it’s important to pause and take a moment to take care of yourself. Breathe and let go of some stress so that you can recharge and power on to achieve academic success!
Here are 6 tips and resources to help you De-Stress for Academic Success:
- Take a study break and join your Global Leaders for a Finals Cele-break-tion Game Night on May 22, 2021. Drop by anytime between 7:00-9:00 PM (PT).
- Follow @SJSUinternational on Instagram for daily de-stress tips (May 17-28)
- Find more resources on our De-Stress for Academic Success web page.
- Read this blog post on Managing Stress by Minji Yang, Ph.D., CAPS Counselor
- Check out SJSU May Mental Health Awareness Month events sponsored by CAPS. This includes Yoga, Meditation, Chillax Workshop, Online Card Tournament, and much more!
- Learn about Finals Programs & Resources, including tutoring services and other programs and events.
Best of luck with finals!