If you’re looking for something new to try next week during Spring Break, you might want to give LinkedIn Learning a look. Thanks to our partnership with LinkedIn, the entire SJSU community has no-cost access to LinkedIn Learning, a collection of expert-led online courses. This is an excellent resource for professional development with many current videos available for skill building, such as:
- Gamification for Interactive Learning
- One-Minute Habits for Hybrid Working Success
- Evaluate Your Course’s Syllabus, Milestones and Activities
- Supporting Allyship and Anti-Racism at Work
- Project Management Foundations
Videos range from 5 minutes to a couple hours, depending on what you need and how deep you want to dive in.
Thanks Leon Nguyen, one of our IT Program Managers, for maintaining LinkedIn Learning for our university and providing these tips. As always, the SJSU IT Service Desk is here to help by phone at (408) 924-1530 or online.
Vice President for Information Technology
and CIO at San Jose State University