Advising Forms Explained: Health Science Minor Form

The Health Science Minor Form is required for students who are applying for graduation and declared in the HS Minor or for students who want to declare the HS minor and have already earned more than 90 units.

The form is a fillable PDF but should downloaded and saved to your personal device before inputting information.  The form is accessible for download here –

Comments are closed.