Dear SJSU Community Members,
As you may know, SJSU is taking part in a Chancellor’s Office initiative to split the Campus Solutions (CS) and Human Resources (HR) modules in PeopleSoft into two separate databases. In addition, the CS module will be upgraded to application release 9.2.
The launch date for the upgrade/split in production is November 20, 2017. The MySJSU/PeopleSoft system will be unavailable from the evening of November 16 through the morning of November 20 to complete the changes.
To find out more about the PeopleSoft split/upgrade, we invite you to attend one of theopen forums listed below, all held in the Student Union Theater:
- Tuesday – October 24: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- Wednesday – October 25: 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm
- Friday – October 27: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Planned forum topics include:
- The timeline for the upgrade/split, including down time for MySJSU
- Specific information about where current functionality will reside in PeopleSoft after the split for both Campus Solutions and Human Resources functions
- Changes to functionality as a result of the upgrade to the CS 9.2 module
There will be plenty of time for questions as well. If you have any questions, please contact ESTechComm@sjsu.edu.
We look forward to seeing you at the forums!