We are almost done with FY End 2022-23. Please note the upcoming deadlines:
- Last day to submit IFT (formerly CPO).
- Last day to submit department chargebacks and billing requests to outside customers.
- Last day to submit Petty Cash reimbursements to Cashiering Services.
- Budget and Expense Journals and HR Expense Journals must be fully approved on this date.
- This is the deadline to make cash and check deposits in the Bursar’s Office.
These Deadlines Have Passed
- April 17th: Information Communication Technology requisitions (approved TRIA required)
- April 17th: Requisitions over $50k
- April 24th: Furniture
- May 9th: Final day to place GoCard charges.
- May 15th: Final day to submit Requisitions, Blanket and Service Orders, and Change Order Requests for 22/23 Fiscal Year.
- May 16th: Final day to place ProCard charges.
- June 2nd: Final day to submit Travel Reimbursements and Non-Employee Travel Reimbursements, Direct Payment, Employee Reimbursements, and e-Invoices.
Full list of 2023 FYE Deadlines.
On June 16th, Contracts & Procurement Services will begin processing Requisitions in the new FY 2023-24. These Requisitions are ones that were approved in FTS on May 16th and after.