Your Strategic Sourcing Team has solutions for you.
Do you not have a Procard? Does the vendor only take credit cards? Do you need to make a transaction that is not allowed on ProCard? We can help. Payment Services has created a new supplier ID option. The new option is:
Supplier ID# 0000046418 – Supplier CREDIT CARD ONLY
This option can be used for any of the following situations:
- Supplier only allows payment by credit card and you/your department do not have a ProCard.
- Credit Card payment required for purchase, but not allowable on department ProCard due to ProCard restrictions.
- Your Procard has reached its limits and a new purchase is needed utilizing a Contracts and Procurement ProCard.
- Your purchase is over the established ProCard limits and is a credit card only purchase.
- Subscription of online services with TRIA approval which is required by the vendor to be paid with a credit card.
- Website services for renewal without authorization.
- A Strategic Sourcing Team member has instructed you to submit a request via this method.
Q: When not to utilize this option?
A: When the ProCard Guidelines indicate the purchase is allowable and within your ProCard limits.
Using the Supplier ID# 0000046418 – Supplier CREDIT CARD ONLY will allow a faster requisition entry, eliminate the need for a vendor profile, and ensure your credit card requisitions are handled promptly.
Contracts & Procurement Team members will review requisitions and determine if the request is allowable in accordance with the Procure to Pay Guidelines and CSU policy. Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com for assistance.