A number of users have reported receiving an “Access Prohibited” message when using Data Warehouse. The problem did occur in the last version of Data Warehouse, but this issue seems to be more persistent in 12C and the Chancellor’s Office is looking into it.
To prevent the problem, users should always click on the SIGN OUT located at top upper right hand corner when they are finished with the Data Warehouse. If they only close the tab and try to come right back in, they will get the error message. Other recommended solutions:
Fix Option 1– Once a user get the error message, they will need to completely close the browser and start over to log back into Data Warehouse.
Fix Option 2– Open Data Warehouse in a different browser. For example, switch from Chrome to Firefox or IE.
If you have any questions, please contact Finance Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4-1558.
Figure 1: The “Access Prohibited” message. Click on image to enlarge.
Thank you to all the Cardholders who submitted their completed ProCard/GoCard Statement Reconciliations using the new paperless submission process. We hope you had a positive experience in submitting the reconciliation.
To improve Cardholders’ experience for future submissions, below are some helpful tips:
- Unless the file size is greater than 10MB, please consolidate your itemized receipts and backup documentation into one file. Do not create a file for each type of documentation.
- Save ProCard/GoCard Statement in a file separate from the one with itemized receipts/backup documents.
- The ProCard/GoCard invoice number, invoice date, and cardholder’s name and EmpID can be found at the top section in the card statement. (Refer to Figure 1)
- When filling out the ProCard/GoCard submission form in the FTS portal, the name and contact information of the cardholder will populate in fields when their EmpID is entered. If they do not, then check the Employee ID to ensure it was entered correctly.
- Cardholders and Approving Officials must provide electronic signature on the statement using DocuSign. Scanned documents with wet signatures will be returned to Cardholders for proper submission.
For assistance with the new submission process, we have updated the ProCard/GoCard Reconciliation process guide, scheduled additional Finance Open Lab sessions, and prepared a video tutorial on using DocuSign for signatures.
If you have any questions, please contact Finance Support at email@example.com or 4-1558. Thank you.
Figure 1: Statement header displays the invoice number, invoice date and cardholder’s information. Click on image to enlarge.